The entire ethos of our practice is to provide peace of mind for our customers by delivering the very best standard of care. Our medical team have a wealth of experience to give you exactly this. Our Client Charter outlines the experience you can expect to have while you are under our care and demonstrates clearly to you our commitment to your happiness and wellbeing.
The Fresh inc. medispa Five Point Promise.
- We will only recommend treatment which we truly believe will enable you to meet your goals.
- Our priority is to ensure you are well informed about the treatments we offer allowing you to make an informed decision.
- A comprehensive medical history will be taken and you will be given an opportunity to discuss any areas of concern.
- We will adhere to the highest level of cross infection protocols and use only the best quality products available.
- Following your treatment you will have full aftercare support and feel safe in the knowledge that you can contact us at anytime.
Our practitioners will discuss your medical history and ensure you are healthy and fit to undertake any treatment. A full explanation of your chosen treatment procedure will be given. Consent forms will be given to you with enough time to read, complete and sign prior to treatment. Again, they will be fully discussed and any questions you have will be answered.
Once you are comfortable all your questions have been answered and you are happy to proceed, your treatment will be carried out in our modern clinical setting. A series of photographs will be taken – before and after treatment (providing you give consent). You will be invited to return approx 2 weeks after treatment for a review appointment to ensure we are both happy with the results, if any adjustments are required, we can carry out the treatment there and then.
At all times during your care we want you to feel comfortable, relaxed and happy with your treatments and choices. With our prescription only medicines (POM’s) you will require a face to face health screening consultation with our resident Doctor or nurse prescribers. They will discuss your medical history and ensure you are healthy and fit to undertake any treatment prior to prescribing your Prescription only medicine. A full explanation of your treatment procedure will be given.
Raising A Concern Policy
- Consumers are encouraged to provide suggestions, compliments, concerns and complaints and we offer a range of ways to do it.
- Consumers are encouraged to discuss any concerns about treatment and service with their treating clinician or they can complete our customer feedback form.
- Clinicians and staff can also use the feedback form to record any concerns and complaints about the quality of service or care to customers.
- All complainants are treated with respect, sensitivity and confidentiality.
- All complaints are handled without prejudice or assumptions about how minor or serious they are. The emphasis is on resolving the problem.
- Consumers and staff can make complaints on a confidential basis or anonymously if they wish, and be assured that their identity will be protected.
- Consumers, clinicians and staff will not be discriminated against or suffer any unjust adverse consequences as a result of making a complaint about standards of care and service.
- Elaine Kenneth is responsible for coordinating investigation and resolution of formal complaints, conducting risk assessments (in consultation with clinicians), liaising with complainants, maintaining a register of complaints and other feedback, providing regular reports on informal and formal complaints, and monitoring the performance of the complaints policy and procedure.
- Elaine Kenneth is responsible for a proactive approach to receiving feedback from consumers and staff, risk management in consultation with Elaine Kenneth.
- Investigation and review of complaints and follow up action for serious complaints, or where complaints result in recommendations for change in the policy of procedures.
Methods of raising a concern
Telephone- 01382 562996
Fresh inc. Medispa, The Old School House, 2 Errol Road, Invergowrie, Dundee, DD25AD
Health Improvement Scotland – Edinburgh Office, Gyle Square, 1 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9BE
Tel:0131 623 4300
Health Improvement Scotland – Glasgow Office, Delta House, 50 West Nile Street, Glasgow G1 2NP
Tel: 0141 225 6999
GDC- General Dental Council
37 Wimpole Street
Tel: 020 71676000